There are no products in your cart
- FOOD SUPPLEMENTS
- SPORTING GOODS
- GOODS FOR CHILDREN
- MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
- Important to know ▼
We have 440 guests online
Cold therapy products (freezers) are topical refrigerant anesthetics. They are intended for use in cases of sports injuries (sprains, bruises), tendon sprains, minor surgeries (such as wart removal).
Easy Ice ice bag is a freezer designed to reduce the temperature, pain and speed up the healing of the injured body. Very convenient to use when playing basketball, football, school or university. We recommend disposable cold and heat bags if you go skiing.
Easy Ice cold bags are used to reduce the pain caused by injuries, bruises during sprains, and when needed to cool.
First aid in case of injuries Principle R I C E applies:
Rest - calm (not moving, relaxing the damaged place);
Ice - cold, cold! (24-48 hours); Especially suitable are Easy Ice ice bags, spray freezers Bonum Ice 400ml and Dr.Henning Chloretil 175ml.
Compression - to easily test the damaged area, we recommend Physicool Combi.
Elevation - Raise a damaged limb.
Important! The ice must not come into direct contact with the skin (put on a damp cloth). Refrigerate every 1.5 - 2 hours. Freezing time 10-20 minutes, depending on the size of the affected area.
We recommend using Easy Ice cooler bags immediately after an injury. After that, the aerosol freezers Bonum Ice 400ml and Dr.Henning Chlorethyl 175ml.
In case of doubt, seek medical advice.
Pain should not be ignored and adequate analgesia should be used. Do not use this medicine without consulting your doctor.
1. ↑ KENNETH L. KNIGHT, 1995, Cryotherapy in sport injury management, Human Kinetics, Champaign, 273p.
2. ↑ F. MICHAEL GLOTH, 2011, Handbook of pain relief in older adults: an evidence-based approach, second edition, New York, Humana Press, 210p.
3. ↑ Louise Roach, What is rice ?, [online] Topend Sports, The Sport and Science Resource. Perth, Australia. Available from: http://www.topendsports.com/medicine/rice.htm
4. ↑ RICE, [online] University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa. Available from: http://www.uihealthcare.com/topics/prepareemergencies/prep4922.html
5. ↑ RICE, Sports injury clinic. Available from: http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/cold_therapy/cold_therapy.php
Results 1 - 18 of 28