There are no products in your cart
Cart is empty
- FOOD SUPPLEMENTS
- SPORTING GOODS
- GOODS FOR CHILDREN
- MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
- Important to know ▼
We have 651 guests online
Cutasept® feet 250ml, 5l for nail fungus prevention,
PURPOSE: Cutasept® feet sprayer is used for:
* to revive tired feet;
* for the prevention of foot fungus (athlete's foot);
* for repeated prevention of foot fungus.
Prophylaxis of foot fungus is recommended if you visit: sauna, swimming pool, sauna, solarium, gym, hotel.
* colorless, alcohol-scented liquid;
* kills bacteria and fungi.
COMPOSITION: isopropyl alcohol, water, benzalkonium chloride.
* When you feel foot fatigue: spray the product on your feet.
* For the prevention of foot fungus: spray the product on the feet, socks, inside the shoes. Exposure time - 30 s. Wait for it to dry.
* Cutasept feet spray is recommended in combination with antifungal treatments to prevent re-infection.
* Spray the product on the feet, socks, inside the shoes. Exposure time - 30 s. Wait for it to dry.
Cutasept® feet 250ml, with nozzle
Cutasept® feet 5l economical packaging
The measure is registered on the Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP) as required by Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009. Registration is valid in all EU countries.
Proper hand hygiene is essential to protect against infections. If it is not possible to wash your hands, it is recommended to use antiseptics (disinfectants).
Proper use of them kills most microorganisms on the hands and prevents the spread of disease.
Cutasept® F Colorless propanol-based skin antiseptic. Intended for use prior to injections, punctures, and surgical procedures for rapid and complete operation.
Cutasept® F, colorless works quickly and completely, 24-hour long-lasting effect, excellent skin tolerance, especially economical when using aids. Areas of application Cutasept F is recommended for use in the following areas: skin disinfection prior to injections, punctures and surgical procedures in hospitals, primary care, outpatient and outpatient geriatric care, and home dialysis for diabetics with blood glucose and insulin supply.
Results 1 - 13 of 13
Results 1 - 13 of 13